Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday's NCAA Crystal Ball

Two more tickets to Detroit will be punched today, as the last two Elite 8 games are played. Here are the picks:

MIDWEST REGION:

-#1 Louisville vs #2 Michigan State
It seems like MSU playing in Detroit for the Final Four would just be too perfect. Izzo and his boys would be playing with a home court advantage. But I said earlier that I will not pick against Louisville until after I see them lose. The Cardinals make it 3 Big East teams in the Final 4, 65-58.

SOUTH REGION:

- #1 UNC vs #2 Oklahoma
Grrr. I don't like the ACC. I don't like Oklahoma after what they did to my Orangemen. Usually I refer to these games as act-of-God games, because I hope for a natural disaster to come and wipe out both teams. UNC is the top seed, and they are deeper and more experienced. And I don't see the Sooners shooting 67% from the field like they did against Cuse. UNC takes it, 79-70, hopefully with Griffin, Lawson and Psycho T getting injured.

Enjoy the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment