Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's Play... 6?


I really don't know what to say about what I saw tonight. It may have been the single greatest game in college basketball history. My Syracuse Orange beat the #4 ranked UCONN Huskies 127-117... in 6 Overtimes. 6! I told my family and friends that I couldn't take it anymore after 3. Then there were 3 more. I am simply stunned by the heart the boys from my Alma Mater played with. They had nothing left in the tank. They didn't have a lead in any of the first 5 overtimes. But somehow we did it. Jonny Flynn, Andy Rautins and (some how) Paul Harris making free throws. They may have just spent all their energy and will have a letdown against West Virginia tomorrow. But it doesn't matter. This game was epic. I just don't know what to do with myself right now. Don't know what to say except wow. Go Orange!


No comments:

Post a Comment