Sunday, March 15, 2009

Final Words on the Big East Tourney

Congrats to Louisville for locking up a #1 seed in the NCAAs. But that isn't what this week will be remembered for. Instead, it will be remembered for Jonny Flynn and my Syracuse Orange playing essentially 5 games in 4 days. It will be remembered for one of (if not the) greatest basketball games of all time, the 6 OT epic against UCONN. I am so amazingly proud of the Orange. As ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi says, " What they've done: Provide the nation's most mesmerizing conference tournament run (again). What's next: A well-deserved few days off." Hopefully my boys can rest well, get a #4 seed and play on Friday. If they get put into a Thursday game, you will read about my anger and frustration. So enjoy the selection show tonight, get your brackets ready. I will have one of mine posted some point tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment