Friday, March 13, 2009

FACIAL HAIR FRIDAY!

Still recovering emotionally from that amazing game last night. But I have the time to come in and present you all with another addition of Facial Hair Friday. This time, I turn to one of my life-long passions: Professional Wrestling. That's right, I have been a member of the WWE (WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA, etc) Universe since I was a little kid. I still watch wrestling when I can, like during the commercial breaks of 24. So we go to Monday Night Raw for this weeks FHF honoree, Mike Knox. Big guy, big mean streak, and an even bigger beard. He isn't the best wrestler or entertainer... in fact he is an awful wrestler and entertainer, but his beard is the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. So congrats Mike Knox. It may be the only thing you ever win.


No comments:

Post a Comment