Thursday, November 3, 2011

Where The Hell Have I Been?!

I know, it has been an entire month since I posted. And I know, you have missed me... Or at least I hope you have. What have I been up to that has taken up all my time? Nothing. Like, really. I have been unemployed since September 21, so it isn't like work has taken up all my time. I still have school, sure, but it is my last semester and the work load isn't that big for these two classes. So what have I been doing? Watching sports, Top Gear On Demand, seeing movies, staying up far too late and sleeping far too late, and partying with friends. So, to sum up, I have no excuse for not posting, because I was doing the same damn things I had been doing when I posted every day. My apologies. I will try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment