Saturday, April 24, 2010

Round 2 Thoughts

Some thoughts from Round 2 of the NFL Draft:

- The Ravens are amazing. Sergio Kindle is a top 15 talent, and they get him in the second round. Then they add the biggest man I have ever seen, Terrence Cody. It will be impossible to run up the middle on the Ravens. Cody and Ngata? Amazing.

- Jimmy Clausen fell all the way to the Panthers. I can't believe it, but he is going to a good team. It will be a good spot for him, and I see him beating out Matt Moore for the job at least by Week 8.

Picks I love:

- Toby Gerhart to the Vikings. He might give Peterson a run for his money.
- Golden Tate to Seattle. The Seahawks are winning this draft, hands down.
- The Ravens picks.
- St. Louis adding Roger Saffold to help protect Sam "Franchise" Bradford.

Picks I hate:

- None, really. Teams filled needs really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment