Thursday, May 24, 2012

Poll: The Top 10 Sports Movies

So, I have been curious as to what you, my faithful readers, think are the greatest sports movies of all time.  I am hoping that enough people reply or post a comment voting so that I can list them next time.  Here are the nominees:

A League of Their Own
Major League (franchise)
Rookie of the Year
Field of Dreams
The Sandlot
Little Big League
The Pride of the Yankees
Bull Durham
The Bad News Bears
Eight Men Out
The Natural
Hoosiers
Slap Shot
Miracle
The Might Ducks (franchise)
Rudy
The Express
Brian's Song
Remember the Titans
Any Given Sunday
Caddyshack
Jerry McGuire
Seabiscuit
Secretariat
Chariots of Fire
Rocky (franchise)
Raging Bull
The Cutting Edge
Blades of Glory
Cool Runnings


So, vote away!  Tell me your top 10.  You can add in any other films you want, though I have the right to veto.  Hopefully within a week, I will have enough votes to post the list.  In the meantime, see all of these films!

No comments:

Post a Comment