Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick Thoughts

Just a few quick thoughts:

- Great decision to stay at Michigan State, Tom Izzo. LeBron isn't staying in Cleveland, and that is worthless without him. Now, stay at MSU and be a legend. Teach boys how to be come successful men, not just basketball players. Be like the late John Wooden.

- Game 7 in the NBA. Haven't watched much of the series, to be honest. Have class on Thursday before the game. Should catch the 2nd Half, and I will try to watch all of it. I am hoping for overtime, and I am picking Kobe.

- If Kobe wins 5 more titles, including this one, will we say he is better than Jordan? Cause that would be 9 total, and 6 without another sure-fire HOFer on his team. Jordan won 6 with Pippen, who is in the HOF now, and some with Rodman, who (while strange) was one of the best defenders and rebounders ever. Just throwing it out there. It could happen, especially with Duncan and KG slowing down a bit.

- Ignore previous statement if LeBron joins a good team, or if Wade/Bosh or Wade/Stoudamire happens. It will be harder then.

- I can't wait for John Wall!

- STEPHEN STRASBURG! Seeing him on Friday at hoe against Mark Buerhle. Should be an excellent matchup. Prediction- 6 IP, 5 H, 8 K, 2 BB, 2 ER. The win will be up to the offense.

- Fat Albert Haynesworth still wants to be traded. I say send him to another 3-4 team. If they are willing to give a 1st rounder for him. I would say that we should get a quality OT for him, but there aren't any on the market that come from teams that need DTs. Maybe Jamaal Brown on the Saints. I actually like that. Jamaal Brown and a 2nd for Albert.

- Love that Charles Mann called Fatboy out. Listen to a legend, son.

- Congrats to the Hershey Bears of the AHL (the minor league team for my Washington Capitals). They won the Calder Cup championship! 2nd Straight! Lets bring that success to the big leagues now. I want to drink out of Lord Stanley's Cup at The Front Page!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the game tonight! I'll be watching Mets-Yanks. After an 6-0 road trip, I'll be OK with one win from this series.

    ReplyDelete