Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Biondo's Bills Blog

Just wanted to tell you all to check out JFLANland reader and my boy Biondo's new blog dedicated to his Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Blitz. If you are interested in the goings on the professional football team of Western NY, this is the place for you. I will briefly say what I always say about the Bills (and what I said about the Skins before they traded for Jamaal Brown. BOOYAH!). That is that they will never get anywhere without an O-line. I think they would be willing to trade a 2nd rounder for Jared Gaither if he is healthy, as well as plugging in Flozell Adams as a 1-year fix. If not, all 3 of their QBS will go down like poor Trent Edwards has.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your O-line assessment but the new regime seems content to try and develop those players they have at least for a year instead of plugging a hole temporarily. My guess is that since they have a roster of backup QBs, they'll wait til next year to address the porous offensive front when they'll hopefully have someone to protect.

    ReplyDelete