Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NCAA 3 Up 3 Down

3 Up

1. TCU- Jump Boise State in the BCS even though BSU blew out Hawaii. I guess people thought TCU's blowout of BYU was better.

2. Alabama- Avoided a loss by blocking a last second field goal.

3. Syracuse- Hey, I know it was only Akron, but I love winning.

3 Down

1. The ACC, still, again, and for the rest of the season- Georgie Tech is good and hard to stop with that triple option. Other then that, I can't name a team I would consider good. Maybe Duke after they beat Maryland.

2. USF- Pitt destroyed the Bulls. BJ Daniels finally had his freshman moment. The Panthers look like they could spoil the Big East's BCS Championship plans again by beating Cincinnati the last game of the year.

3. Tim Tebow- Just doesn't look like Super Man anymore. I doubt an NFL team will give him snaps as a QB now.

No comments:

Post a Comment