Thursday, June 11, 2009

The NBA Finals

The NBA Finals are currently going on, with the LA Lakers up 2-1 on the Orlando Magic. Unfortunately I have not been able to watch this series. But from what I have heard, it is Pau and Lamar who should be getting most of the credit. They are scoring and keeping Dwight "Superman" Howard from taking games over. In their game three loss, however, Kobe decided he would win it on his own. Not smart Mamba. Pau is an all-world player, and Odem is no slouch. No one ever won a ring alone, and you should know that. Go out there, play as a team, and you should be able to dominate.

As for the Magic, I think they have reached their peak. The Lakers are a tough matchup for them. They can't shoot 62% every game, and Howard isn't able to control the game like he could against Cleveland. I say they are one piece away, like a really good shooting guard. My prediction, Lakers end it at home in Game 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment