Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NFL Draft Winners and Losers

Well, another NFL Draft has come and gone. Did you enjoy it as much as I did? I hope so. Here are my winners and losers of the Draft:

WINNERS:

-New York Jets: They needed a QB, they got one, and kept next year's first round pick.

- Philadelphia Eagles: LeSean McCoy is a good compliment to Westbrook. Not thrilled about Maclin when they could have had Q, but I love the Jason Peters trade.

- Washington Redskins: They didn't trade up for Sanchez, and got the pass rusher they have been supposed to draft for the last 5 years.

- San Francisco 49ers: Crabtree is a steal at 10 if he isn't a diva, and I LOVE the Nate Davis pick for a team without a QB.

- Baltimore Ravens: Michael Oher is a quality tackle and quality young man. I want him on my team.

- Carolina Panthers: They drafted Cuse's Tony Fiammetta, so they automatically make the list.

LOSERS:

- Oakland Raiders: In the world of the late Chris Farley... Izzay? Just remember Heyward-Bey, speed kills.

- Detroit Lions: I like the Stafford pick, I do. But Oher is a starting left tackle in the NFL, and was there at pick 20. What do the Lions do? Draft a tight end. Rey Maualuga is there at 33, they draft a corner. No sir, I don't like it.

- Dallas Cowboys: They just didn't really do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment