Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Welcome to the last year of Earth, according to the Mayans. Here is a short list of what I am most looking forward to in 2012:

- The 2012 Washington Nationals

- #1 Syracuse Basketball and how they fair in the NCAA Tournament.

- The 2012 NFL Draft!

- Another season of Fantasy Football domination.

- The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit Part 1

- Spartacus: Vengeance

- Whatever my new job will be.


What am I not looking forward to?

- The intolerance, ignorance and obsession over truly trivial things that plagues this country and world.

- Any and all 2012 Election coverage. Not that I am anti-politics. But the 24 hour coverage is way too much, and my nerves get frayed fast.

- The unemployment I have until I get my new job.

- The end of the world... Damn Mayans...

No comments:

Post a Comment