Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Thoughts

Just some random musings on this, the first day of February:

- I did not watch the Pro Bowl, and I regret it.

- Orlando Hudson should sign with the Nationals.

- The Nationals should also sign Adam Dunn to an extension ASAP.

- The fact that Kentucky is still ahead of Syracuse in the polls after they lost to unranked South Carolina is absurd. Syracuse was 2-0 this week. Kentucky was 1-1. Syracuse beat a top 10 team but double digits. Kentucky beat a mid-20s team by double digits. The resume for Syracuse is so much better across the board that it is laughable.

- I am fairly uninterested in the NBA right now.

- The Caps have won 10 straight. Booyah!

- Herschel Walker won his MMA debut in convincing fashion. I watched it live. I was very impressed.

- Tim Tebow did nothing at the Senior Bowl, Tony Pike and Dan LeFevour looked great.

Thats all for right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment