Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nats News and 200th Post

Apparently this is my 200th Post. Woohoo! Thank you to the 10 of you that read this on a somewhat consistent basis. I encourage any/all of you to tell me to write about certain topics or respond to what I say on here. I'll keep writing, I promise.

Some real quick Nats thoughts. Hooray for the offseason-

1. Zimmerman Gold Glove: Booyah!

2. Zimmerman Silver Slugger: Booyah! And my condolences to Kung Fu Panda for losing.

3. Riggleman is our official manager. He did a good job at the end of last year, and earned a shot. Would have loved Bobby V, as long as he wears his disguise.

4. A report came out today that said the Nats were going to go after John Lackey. I would love it if it happened, but I don't expect it to.

More to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment