Thursday, August 8, 2013

Football Is Back!

Well, my baseball team is hot garbage, so it's time for me to dive head first into football!  NCAA!  NFL!  HOORAY!  The sport of kings has returned.

Yes, I love football.  A lot.

I love it so much I watch the Scouting Combine.  I watch all seven rounds of the Draft.  I watch as many preseason games as I can to get a little leg up on my fantasy competition.  I won the past 3 years, so I think I'm making a wise choice.

Anyway, over the next month, I will be posting more about football and much, much less about baseball.  This also means I will be posting more than I have been the past few months anyway.  I know you have missed it, and that I have promised to post more before, but this time I mean it.

So, enjoy the preseason!

No comments:

Post a Comment