Tuesday, September 4, 2012

JFLANland NFL Preview: Super Bowl Pick

I have written up my NFL Previews for both the NFC and AFC.  Here are the teams I have in the playoffs, by seed:

NFC
1. Green Bay Packers
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. New York Giants
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Chicago Bears
6. New Orleans Saints

AFC
1. Houston Texans
2. New England Patriots
3. Denver Broncos
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Buffalo Bills


My pick for the NFC Champion is the Green Bay Packers.  I just think that they have too much offense not to succeed, and Aaron Rodgers probably hates the way last season ended.

In the AFC, I am picking the Denver Broncos.  Call me crazy, but I think there could be some magic in the marriage of Peyton Manning and John Elway.  Remember, this was a team that won a playoff game without a real QB.  Imagine what they can do with one.

And my pick to win Super Bowl XLVII:  The Denver Broncos.  I know, it is a stretch, and I am probably wrong.  But the season hasn't started yet, so I can't be wrong yet.  I just have that feeling that Peyton can win anywhere.  He'll win his 2nd Super Bowl in New Orleans, with the entire city behind him.

Enjoy the season, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment