Saturday, October 9, 2010

NFL Week 5 Picks

On the road this weekend. Let's see if Salem, MA provides any witchingly good picks:

- I picked the Bills last week and they let me down big time. The Jags beat the Colts. I picked the Bills to win one game, and this was it. I don't think I can stick by that anymore. Give me the Jags 14-6.

- My Bucs Bandwagon still has room on it. The Bengals lost the the Browns last week. I think Tampa's defense is good enough to stop the Bengals again, though the Cincy D against a young offense concerns me. But give me Tampa 17-14.

- As I said, the Browns won last week. I don't believe that are at the point where they cn put together two wins in a row. So give me the Falcons on the road, 21-10.

- The Rams look really good, and the Lions have terrible luck. But I think this the the Lions' game to lose. Detroit goes pass happy and wins 24-21.

- Kansas City is the last undefeated team in the NFL. The Colts are angry because they lost last week. That means that the Chiefs are going down. 30-20 Colts.

- I love my Redskins, but the Packers are great. I don't think we will be able to keep up with their passing game, which means this score could get high. In a shootout, I like Green Bay 31-28.

- Carolina is still bad, and Todd Collins doesn't make many mistakes as a backup. The Bears need to protect him and then they will win easy. Chicago 16-9.

- Kyle Orton will finally face a solid defense in the Ravens. The Ravens don't have to face a solid defense in the Broncos. I like Baltimore 24-14.

- The Giants' pass rush was insane last week, and the Texans do not pass protect well. However, the G-Men don't defend the run that well either, and Arian Foster is due for another breakout game. In a squeaker, I think the Texans win 17-16.

- I believe in Drew Brees. I do not believe in Max Hall. Saints beat the Cardinals 35-10.

- This is Oakland's chance to make a statement against the Chargers... I don't think it will happen. Rivers and the boys win 28-17.

- Dallas is back from their bye week. I think that they are still riding high from that win over the Texans. However, I think that CJ3 is due for a huge game, and I don't buy the Cowboys running defense. Titans win with the run game, 21-14.

- Sunday night is time for Kolb to prove himself, and I don't think he can. The 49ers will finally win a game, beating the Eagles in an ugly game 17-13.

- Monday night is the premier of Moss in Minnesota II: Electric Boogaloo. I think that Favre will go to Moss early and often, and the Vikings will shock the Jets 28-14.

Enjoy the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment