Sunday, October 3, 2010

NFL Week 4 Picks

Well, here we go again. I think I will do pretty well this week. Let's find out!

- San Francisco can't seem to do anything right, and the Falcons looked really good against the Saints last week. "Mr. Professional Throw" Matt Ryan will carve up this suddenly porous 49er defense. Give me the Falcons 28-10.

- Cleveland looked better, but they are still the Browns. The Bengals' D looked great last week... but that might have been because they were playing the Panthers. Cincy wins, and Palmer will looked better than he has all year, 31-13.

- Here is my upset pick of the week. I still don't trust Mark Sanchez, and Ryan Fitzpatrick made the Bills look very good against the Patriots last week. 17-14 Buffalo on a Rian Lindell field goal.

- Another upset pick, kind of. St. Louis looked really good last week beating my Skins without Steven Jackson. And, once again, I do not believe in the Seahawks. 24-21 Rams.

- I don't believe in the Broncos either, especially with no Knowshon. The Titans have an amazing running game, two good receivers, and adequate QB and a solid defense. Titans win 21-10.

- Green Bay is going to bounce back from their loss to Chicago. Detroit will be the unfortunate victim. 38-14 Pack Attack.

- Game of the week is Pitt hosting Baltimore. This is the reason why I have benched Joe Flacco for this week in fantasy. The Steelers defense is just too good. I think this is going to be another classic, but I am going to pick the Ravens to come out on top in a low scoring affair, 13-9.

- Carolina is terrible, and the Saints need to bounce back in New Orleans. Who Dat Nation wins big 35-7

- Jacksonville is starting to lose hope in David Garrard, and facing Peyton Manning isn't going to help matters. These games are usually pretty close, but the Colts are just too good. 24-13 Indy.

- The Texans will be without Andre Johnson, or so I think. Even if he did play, he is banged up and couldn't do that well against Nnamdi Asomugha as it is (benched him in fantasy). I think this game is a toss up, and the Texans looked really bad last week, so I am going to pick the Raiders to win on a big day from tight end Zach Miller 20-14.

- Oh... the Redskins... As much as I would like to pick you in McNabb's return to Philly, the rest of the team is just so bad that there isn't a chance it will happen. Eagles win 30-14.

- Arizona got away with one last week against Oakland. I don't think they will be as lucky against the Chargers. Rivers should be able to carve the Cardinals up to the tune of 3 touchdowns. Hopefully Ryan Matthews adds a third, and San Diego gets the win 28-13.

- Sunday night football is Bears/Giants. I am unsure of who wins this one. At some point, Jay Cutler is going to have a bad game. Call it an upset pick, but I think the Giants are due. 21-20 G-Men.

- Monday night it's the Patriots in Miami. I think Chad Henne will have a pretty good game against that poor Patriots secondary. Brady should have a pretty good go at it against the Dolphins also. I think that the Fins can pull this one out, and I have to pick them because I chose them to win the AFC East. Miami 24-17.

Enjoy the bye week, Dallas, KC, Tampa and Minnesota.

Enjoy the games, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. NFC East is up for grabs! Many thanks to the Skins for knocking out the dog killer. No broken ribs but it should slow him down a little. Big win for Giants despite poor special teams and fumbles. Lackluster Eagles/Skins game gives my team hope. Skins have advantage with two early conference wins. Giants yet to play conference foes. Manning needs to man up and stop with those sailing passes and Bradshaw has to hold on to the ball.

    ReplyDelete