Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FOOOOOOTBAAAAAAALLLLL

I am so happy football is back. Seriously, it is amazing. Fantasy football will get me through the fall. Watching NFL Redzone is how I like to spend my Sunday afternoons. I look forward to being able to head to the bar to watch the Thursday night games. Thrilled, ecstatic, overjoyed.

That being said....


I fully expect the Redskins to be so bad that they will not go 0-16. You see, 0-16 would guarantee us Andrew Luck and the #1 pick overall. Instead, I think the Skins will be so bad that they will win at least 3 games, thus ruining our chances for a real franchise QB. We will end up drafting Matt Barkley who will be a complete bust. Or, we won't even draft a QB because we really think that John Beck will come around... ugh. My only possible saving grace is that Landry Jones at Oklahoma becomes the next Sam Bradford and we land him. Seems like a nice enough kid, and can make all the throws asked of him.

So I am very happy that the NFL is back. I just wish that the Redskins were a real NFL franchise.

1 comment:

  1. agreed. the redskins are so dysfunctional that they can't even lose properly.

    ReplyDelete